News & events
High fives and paddles to this devoted Dragon Boat racer and Registered Acupuncturist, Suzanne Williams, who we are excited to welcome to our team! Suzanne has a passtion for Tuina massage and sport injuries. Did you know she is also fluent in Mandarin? Book with online 24/7!June 12, 2019
Free Wellness News
Sign-Up for Free Wellness News
- I find the sessions so relaxing and often doze off during them. My energy levels are always greatly improved after them. I find I'm much better able to manage my general health and my chronic condition better since starting Acupuncture with Sheralyn. more>
- The results are simply amazing! I feel much much better now. My energy is clearly returning. more>Martin G.
- Going to Red Tree Wellness changed my life. It was the best thing I ever did to rectify my long term condition. I am so grateful.MT
- The time you have taken to explain acupuncture, to put my mind at ease, and your gentle touch have made the experience both enlightening and rewarding. more>Trevor K.
- The staff are personable, approachable, and warm. The lighting in the rooms and decor are inviting. It’s a comfortable place.FL
- "Just wanted to let you know that you are very compassionate, gifted, and positive... more> - Christina Zagaja