News & events
All that texting and computer work giving you a sore neck or back? In our latest Tea Talk, Dr. Katherine Chung explains why we get tight muscles and shows us how to treat them with acupuncture, adjustment, and stretching. If you are unable to see the video...March 10, 2019
Free Wellness News
Sign-Up for Free Wellness News
- The time you have taken to explain acupuncture, to put my mind at ease, and your gentle touch have made the experience both enlightening and rewarding. more>Trevor K.
- The staff are personable, approachable, and warm. The lighting in the rooms and decor are inviting. It’s a comfortable place.FL
- "Just wanted to let you know that you are very compassionate, gifted, and positive... more> - Christina Zagaja
- I find the sessions so relaxing and often doze off during them. My energy levels are always greatly improved after them. I find I'm much better able to manage my general health and my chronic condition better since starting Acupuncture with Sheralyn. more>
- Sonia brings to the ancient art of acupuncture a clear approach as she demystifies the practice for her clients. more>Mark Ainley, Mark Ainley Contemporary Feng Shui
- The results are simply amazing! I feel much much better now. My energy is clearly returning. more>Martin G.