News & events
All that texting and computer work giving you a sore neck or back? In our latest Tea Talk, Dr. Katherine Chung explains why we get tight muscles and shows us how to treat them with acupuncture, adjustment, and stretching. If you are unable to see the video...March 10, 2019
Free Wellness News
Sign-Up for Free Wellness News
- The time you have taken to explain acupuncture, to put my mind at ease, and your gentle touch have made the experience both enlightening and rewarding. more>Trevor K.
- Going to Red Tree Wellness changed my life. It was the best thing I ever did to rectify my long term condition. I am so grateful.MT
- Dr. Katherine Chung brought something completely unique to my experience at the clinic and is someone who I aspire to become like in the future. I witnessed her diligent work behind the scenes for every single one of her patients in order to provide them with the upmost quality of care. more>
- I found Gary to be very professional, dedicated, knowledgeable, innovative and committed to my well-being and healing. more>Charonne S.
- She is an exceptionally caring person whose warmth makes it easy to talk about difficult topics. more>K. M.
- I find the sessions so relaxing and often doze off during them. My energy levels are always greatly improved after them. I find I'm much better able to manage my general health and my chronic condition better since starting Acupuncture with Sheralyn. more>